Android OS is the popular operating system for games and apps developed by Google Inc. three fourth of Smartphone and tablet devices runs on Android OS only. This OS has got lot of apps which are developed by Google and also by other developers. Find a list of games, apps and more using the App store of Android OS to explore your device. It has been developing from its 2.0 version and now currently running on Android 6.0 marshmallow.
Table Of Content
Download Android OS For PC – 32/64 Bit
As the devices and users are getting increased, Google works on Android OS to make it more user friendly. There is no doubt that this OS is most user-friendly OS when compared with iOS, Blackberry or another one. It is very easy to find anything on Android OS when compared with other top brands on smartphones.
Today we will know how to explore the Android OS on Windows PC or Laptop. It is an common thing to use this OS on smartphone or tablets, but now we will experience it on PC windows. You may be having doubt how exactly we will run an Android OS on Windows PC.
How To Use Android OS on PC Windows
We have the true solution for this and the same solution is being used by millions of users. With this alternate method to run the Android Apps or games on big screen device, we came across the software called as emulators. As Android OS is an mobile OS and it cant be directly installed on PC windows OS. But we can get an virtually of it on PC and can allow to run any Android Apps or games.
The main desire of us is to play and use the Android Apps on Windows PC. Earlier it was not possible but when the emulator for PC has been developed we can easily use entire mobile apps on PC. It is mandatory that to run any Android App or games, this apps require the Android OS platform only. So to start using the Apps of Google we need to get an virtual Android OS to be installed on PC windows. Stay tuned with our article and we will give you few different ways to experience the Mobile Android OS on Windows PC.
Using Bluestacks Emulator
The most popular and famous Android to PC emulator is Bluestacks. Bluestacks was developed to bring the desire of user to play the smartphone games on PC screen. Using this emulator we can run and enjoy the Android OS games on PC windows. It gives an interface to Windows OS which will run the Android Apps or games on Windows PC. This interface is actually the Android OS that is designed for computer. Below are the steps that will let you know how to use the Android OS on PC.
- Firstly download the Bluestacks emulator from bluestacks.com using Firefox or chrome browser
- Once the emulator is downloaded, tap on it and install the Bluestacks on PC
- Now launch it and proceed with the installation instructions
- You will be asked to give Gmail to access the Google Play store
- In few seconds Bluestacks will be ready to use on PC computer
- Now you can get the Google Apps or games in your Windows PC
This interface installed on PC is the Android OS which will give you full rights to access entire Google apps. Start using the android apps on PC by using this Android OS through Bluestacks.
Using Remix OS Emulator
Remix OS the new trending Android to PC emulator is on its way to get the smartphone Apps on Windows. The design and working process of Remix OS is totally different than Bluestacks emulator. This emulator gives you option to get your PC in Boot mode. You can select to have this App data in Pen device or else get an dual boot window in your Windows OS.
- Firstly download the Remix OS latest version from here.
- Now install the Remix OS on Windows OS by following the below given steps
- Launch the Remix OS USB tool by connecting an Pen Drive to your PC
- Proceed with installation instruction and wait for while
- This App will not ask for Gmail ID, so we need to install Google play differently
- Once the installation is done, you can access Remix OS using dual boot
- Launch the Remix OS and get access to Google Play store to enjoy the Android App
That’s it! Android OS is now ready on PC windows using the Remix OS to install any Android Apps or games. Download the games and apps to explore the smartphone world on PC screen.
Using Andyroid Emulator
Andyroid is one more best Android to PC emulator that comes as first option after Bluestacks. This emulator is more efficient and also easy to use but not that efficient then above one. Follow the below steps and get the Android OS on Windows using Andyroid.
- Firstly download the Andyroid emulator Apk using andyroid.net link
- Now install the Andyroid on PC windows and open on Windows screen
- Google plays will be automatically installed on emulator interface
- Just provide your Gmail ID and you will be able to view Google Apps on screen
That’s it! Search for any App on this Android OS and install them in your PC. No doubt that you will experience an great interface on Windows when the Android OS is available using Andyroid emulator.
So now Android OS is installed on PC windows by using above said three different emulators. If you have any doubt in installing the emulator on PC and use the Android OS, ask me in below comment section. I hope that you have got your doubts cleared and now experience the smartphone Android OS on PC. I will be thankful to you if you let others know about Android OS for PC.